October 1, 2009

Of You as much For You

Colour me Red, White and Blue...
With every possible Earthly Hue...
Colour me conventional....
Or may be just a little askew...
Like a bright Green mountain...
Or some placid sunset's view...
Feeling the staleness of dead Brown...
Or fresh and crisp as morning dew...
Like an all new concoction...
Or a steaming hot brew.
Alongside the canvas...
Over the time as I grew...
The brushes turned stagnant...
And only my hands drew...
Colours of my life, and...
Everything about, flew...
In Love I fell deeper...
And all I painted was YOU!
You as I painted, I realised...
The Colours are too few...
With You starts Life and
All colours in time due...
Fall short for your facets
All Old and New...
Varying in your facets...
Too many; not few...
So many things to yourself, that,
Everything in its own leu;
Hides a sign of life...
Of nature...
Of Beauty...
Or simply put...
OF YOU...

2 comments:

SillySneha said...

"grins like an idiot" :)
a feel-good read!

Devesh said...

Really really nice man !!